Average Rating: 4 [Total Votes: 1]
5 Sure-Fire Ways to Spark Her Interest
Most men think that they need a clever line to approach a woman. But through all my years of coaching men and women, I have found that it is not what you say that’s important, but how you approach.
Most women put more importance on visual clues to assess a man’s character. They don’t care what you say, as long as you say it without hesitation and with authority. Unfortunately, most men don’t know this, so they walk over to a woman like a wounded animal expecting to be rejected. When you approach like a wounded animal, you will be rejected every single time – no matter how clever a remark you may have.
With 80 percent of human interaction based on nonverbal body language, what is a man to do? The key to impressing her right off the bat is to be different from all the other men who are approaching her that evening.
Here a few sure-fire ways to make your approach more powerful and convincing, even if you are not sure what you are going to say:
- Walk with confidence. When you see a woman that you are attracted to, walk right over. Stand up straight and walk over slowly but with confidence. Make sure your chest is puffed out and your posture is looking strong and not slumped over. Keep eye contact as you approach. Do not hesitate. Most men linger in the background before they approach, then, when you finally do approach, she is quick to turn her back on you. The reason is that you did not exude confidence. Most women notice who is observing them. When you do not approach within seconds of spotting her, you might as well go home.
- Lose the male pack. When out on the town, avoid being seen with the drunken testosterone pack of males. One of the biggest turn-offs for women is the “male pack” – you with five of your buddies high-fiving each other, drinking and checking out other women. When you approach a woman with your buddies waiting on the sideline, she will impulsively reject you in front of the pack to avoid being scrutinized later. Break away from the male pack and find one other guy to go out on the town with. Save the male bonding for a sports bar.
- Dress for a strong appearance. Make sure you’re not sabotaging your efforts with your attire. If you look like a slob, it will not matter what your body language says, because you will look like every other man who put no thought into what he was going to wear that night to attract women. Buy clothing that makes you stand out from the rest of the men. Find a cool pair of jeans and some great shirts that give you an edge, so when you walk in with the right body language, women will see you. Keep in mind that shoes are really important too, so find a few pairs that look great on you.
- Create a spark within her. Most men’s conversation will center on being agreeable and non-confrontational in the hopes that she likes you. In the mind of a woman, playing it safe equals boring! You need to spark her interest by being a bit disagreeable. For example, you get into a conversation about summer movies and she says that “Spiderman III” was her favorite Spidey movie so far. Instead of being agreeable, look her right in the eye with confidence and tell her that she is so wrong – the first Spiderman was superior. Then proceed to tell her why you think so. This will create a fun, friendly, flirtatious verbal sparring, which will create a spark in her brain. She will realize that you are not a pushover like most men and attraction will start to form in her head.
- Maintain some tension. Flirting with women is all about gathering information, so the better listener you are, the better your chances. When you call her, you will have more things to talk about. Before calling a woman, I think about everything she said and then I pick the most juicy topic or opinion and challenge her with it. For example, going back to the example of “Spiderman III,” I would text her the next day: “I was thinking U & I need 2 re-watch Spiderman. U R so wrong. Name the time & place & I’ll bring the DVD.”
She will immediately respond to the challenge and text you back. You have just learned the secret of re-creating the tension that you shared with her. Plus, you are being totally unlike every other guy who waits three days to call her and schedule a predictable dinner date.
1 comment(s) Click Here to Leave a Comment Below
This article has been reproduced with the permission of ©David Wygant®
- Ways To Meet Women
- Secret To Meeting People
- Before The Approach
- Make The Right Impression
- Establishing Eye Contact With Women
- Dress To Impress
- What Not To Say
- How To Approach Women Anywhere
- PickUp Lines Don't Work
- When Girl Wants Approach
- Tease Her Please Her
- Start Conversation With Women
- State Control
- Two Approach Mistakes
- Tao of Judgement
- Mistakes When Approaching
- The "I" Perspective
- Approaching Women Tips
- Hook Theory
- Actions Louder Than Words
- Active Disinterest
- How To Approach
- Opening Sticking Points
- Neg Theory
- Slow It Down
- Trick To Sarging Solo
- Disarm Charm Her
- How To Begin & Complete Pickup
- State Killers
- How To Approach Women