Average Rating: 4.17 [Total Votes: 6]
Here are my thoughts after running about a dozen speed dating nights, and going to 4 myself.
* Speed Dating is a great way to bypass 'Find' and 'Meet' while you are still unsure of opening
* You get a lot of teachers and nurses, girls who are reasonably attractive and have just exhausted their personal network in trying to meet a guy
* There is often one stunning girl, who all the guys tick. There is often one gorgeous guy, who all the girls tick.
* There is usually a fat girl or two. Sometimes she's fun, sometimes she's a pointless bitch who no-one ticks.
* There's usually one or two geeky, anti-social guys, but in general the guys are well balanced.
* It IS a good way to meet 2-3 decent girls in a night. And 17 ok girls for practice.
* The girls are often the non-clubby type
The two most important notes are:
* The REAL meeting people happens during the break, and after the actual speed dates themselves
* Don't trust the girl to tick you. Number close her in the break or afterwards.
* Be different to the other 19 guys
* Peacock a bit, but not to the point where you intimidate the girlies
* If possible, sit next to the girl instead of opposite... if you can do this comfortably
* Never give a straight answer at first. Always answer honestly if she pushes, but otherwise, lie about the basic biographical questions
* It is OK if the girls leave the date knowing NOTHING true about you, they can still be attracted.
* Become a social pivot
* Befriend the women blatently out of your age range
* Befriend the guys
* Get talking, arrange a venue change, or get a group to go out the next night... "We should ALL go out!"
* Sit back and relax
* Don't talk too fast
1 comment(s) Click Here to Leave a Comment Below