Average Rating: 5.00 [Total Votes: 7]
The purpose of rapport is to make a woman feel like you two are soul mates, like she has known you forever. When it happens fast, you'll hear the following from her: "Oh my God, I don't know why I'm telling you this, I don't even know you!"
She feels like she knows you better than her best friend and yet her logical brain supplies her with the information: "You don't even know this guy!"
And yes, rapport gets you the woman you want!
Now the following text is for guys who want rapport fast:
Attraction is naturally created between people. With deep rapport you will get her. If not the first time you see her, on the second or third you will. She will remember you as someone special and think of you all the time. Good rapport brings the chick to you.
What to do to get in rapport:
- Relax. This is important. Relax! Nervous guys, don't drink coffee, and don't look around like you just escaped from jail. Act like you're alone in the most comfortable place on Earth. Make that place existent in your imagination if you have never been in a place like that.
- Avoid "everyday" chat (weather, school, job, newspapers, movies, etc.). You will need weeks to get rapport with that.
- Skip the usual introductions and talk with her like she is your twin sister. In fact, talk even more openly than you would with your twin sister.
- Go deep. Share some emotions with her and talk about yourself. (For example: how you fell in love for the first time when you were five years old, how you had a rabbit and he was your friend and when he died you were very sad and felt vulnerable, etc.)
- Listen when she follows with her deep story. Leave comments aside. Don't interrupt with "That's good," "That's funny," "Oh, that's so bad for you," or the like. Just listen. Don't criticize or judge her, no matter what she says. Never get involved in discussion. If you do so you're pushing her away. If you "agree" with her or "approve" of her actions you lose trust. Just listen. Ask a question if something is not clear to you. When you finish asking, shut up and listen to her for a while.
- You must not become her cushion. Rapport should happen in 15 minutes to 2 hours, and only in special situations longer. Don't make it long. If you make it long without stepping forward (kiss), there is a danger of becoming a friend, or even worse, marriage material.
- Don't try hard to find common things between you two. Do it more like you're just informing yourself about her and her about your thoughts, or even better, you're just thinking out loud, with no specific objective.
- Don't give her too much eye contact. Save its power for later. Give it more and more in the moments before a kiss.
- Use experience to explain how she feels or what she thinks or why she behaved that way in that situation. This adds huge amounts of rapport, and it has the benefit of being quicker and less boring.
Newbies, the above text is gold. Re-read, apply, and go get 'em!Masters
1 comment(s) Click Here to Leave a Comment Below
This article has been reproduced with the permission of ©Love Systems®