I wanted to talk about "easter egg" theory in storytelling, because I think it's basically the key to telling really cool stories without coming across like bragging.
Basically, it works like this. When you're talking to a woman you've just met, and there's a flirty, romantic or sexual vibe between the two of you, she's going to be reading into the stories you tell and scanning them for cues on who you really are, your lifestyle, and how cool you are. She's going to be listening carefully and sizing you up, ever so subtly, based on what you're saying.
In a way, she's like a kid at an easter egg hunt. She's listening to your story, but she's also (subconsciously) scanning your story for hints as to your coolness (or lack thereof). And most importantly, she's scanning your story in the way that a regular guy, or a woman who wasn't flirting with you, would not. And this is what trips guys up.
I do a storytelling program in my bootcamps, where I take student's (real-life) stories and we polish them so that they're interesting, not braggy, and yet say lots of good things about the speaker. But when I hear guys on the lounge and in the forums talk, their stories are usually WAY too braggy. They beat you over the head with a hammer that says "I'm cool" on it.
If you understand "Easter Egg Theory" you realize you can be WAYY more subtle, and women will still get it. Even if it's so subtle that you wouldn't get it yourself, it's probably something that a woman who was flirting with you would pick up. So the more attracted a woman is, the more subtle you want to be.
I'm a master instructor for Love Systems . Listen to my audio interview series:
• Vol 6 Identity (Tenmagnet, Sinn & Future)
• Vol. 12 On Seduction (Sinn & Tenmagnet)
• Vol. 13 Warm Approach (Savoy & Tenmagnet)
• Vol. 14 The First Five Minutes (The Don and Tenmagnet)
• Vol. 16 On Value (Future and Tenmagnet)
• Vol. 24 Jealousy Plotlines (Tenmagnet, Braddock, and Cajun)
• Vol. 32 Role Plays (Cajun and Tenmagnet)
• Vol. 43 Preventing Flaking (Tenmagnet and Cajun)
• Vol. 45 Introduction to Comfort (Tenmagnet, Prestige and Cajun)
1 comment(s) Click Here to Leave a Comment Below
This article has been reproduced with the permission of ©Love Systems®
- Holy Grail
- Video Camera
- Breaking Cycle
- Living A Dynamic Life
- How To Impress Women
- Better Appearance
- Three Seducive Characters
- Build Identity
- Social Circle Mastery
- Be Dominant Not Domineering
- Light and Dark
- Paradigm Shift
- Reap What You Sow
- Become What You Want To Attract
- Stop Hanging Out Unsuccessful People
- Alpha Male
- Don't Be Serious
- Beating The Game